1. The following forms are due to your Group Commander no later than 15 September 2015
A. Consolidated Finance Authorizations CAPF 172, Nov 12, Consolidated Finance Authorizations
All members of the finance committee, with their actual signatures must be listed on this form, designating who is authorized to approve expenditure of the units’ funds. This form lists the members that have approval for expenditures up to $500 (CAPR173-1 Para 6i). In addition, this form lists the recurring expenses for your unit (CAPR173-1 Para 9a(6). Form must be dated 1 October 2015. Please remove all “sample” information
- Completed section A and B only
- Signed by the each member on the unit finance committee
- Returned to your Group Commander or their designee by September 15.
B. Unit Budget PAWGF 173-B Each Unit must submit a zero-balanced Fiscal Year Budget (total income must equal total expenses). This form can be found on the Forms & Pubs page. Please review the last quarter budget v Actual report when completing this form.
- Form completed. - Only current form PAWGF 173-B will be accepted at Wing as there have been changes to account numbers.
- Returned to your Group Commander or their designee by Sept 15.
- This must be reviewed and edited by the Unit Finance Committee quarterly and returned with edits to PA Wing Finance Office within 20 days.
2. The following are to be completed in eServices by the Unit Commander between 1 October and 31 December. Do NOT complete prior to 1 October.
A. Commander’s Financial Disclosure Statement CAPF 171s (Unit Financial Disclosure). This is completed in eServices by the unit commander in the commander’s corner. All units are required to respond.
B. Contributed Facilities Report This is in the ORMS module, under “Real Property.” If there has been no change to your previous report, simply validate the report with one click. If your facility information has changed, please complete the form with the new information.
Copies, scanned e-mails or faxed documents are acceptable for finance documentation (faxes are least preferred). All documents should be sent to PAWG HQ by mail, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 888-528-1561 by the Group Commander or Unit designee.
Questions concerning any financial reporting may be addressed to Lt Col DeEtte Riley at 814-880-9083 cell, or email@example.com, Lt Col Carol Blinebury at 215-260-3411 cell, or firstname.lastname@example.org or Phil Richardson 717-861-2791 or email@example.com . The PA Wing Finance website is located at: https://pawg.cap.gov/finance DeEtte K. Riley, Lt Col, CAP PA Wing Director of Finance