Aircraft LGM/OIC Duties
The responsibilities of a PA Wing LGM/OIC include:
- Maintaining a serviceable and current AIF (Aircraft Information Folder) in the aircraft.
- Maintaining ships equipment, such as spare oil, filler spout, rags, tie down ropes, etc.
- Ensure that the Aircraft Flight Time Log is properly filled out, complete and accurate.
- Upload checked/corrected Aircraft Flight Time Log(s) to PAWG web site, NLT the fifth (5th) day of each month.
- Complete CAPF 71 inspection on assigned aircraft monthly and upload completed form to PAWG web site NLT the fifth (5th) day of each month.
- Ensure the aircraft is washed every six (6) months.
- Update times/dates on the AIF front cover sheet whenever required maintenance is performed.
- Maintain up to date names/phone contact numbers on the Administrative Preflight Checklist form located in AIF front sleeve (rear).
- Perform functions of an OIC on any corporate aircraft temporarily based at your station.